Gumdrop Case. Another case system for tablets this one is stand alone with a simple mount. It is waterproof to IPX6 Rating, so offers protection against heavy splash and rain. The case has Dual-Layer Protection, The Outer hard shell features an inner silicone dampening gasket
When you want to take the tablet with you the Grab-n-Go Mount lets you remove the case from the bracket. Quick-Release boat-mounting option designed for the rough seas and on-the-go land excursions
Gumdrop Cases Marine collection
iPads are being used in more and more Marine applications. There is no more challenging environment for electronic devices than the sea!
Gumdrop has answered the requests of its customers who are using iPad’s equipped with navigation and monitoring apps by providing a weatherproof rugged enclosure that can stand watch at the helm.
The Gumdrop Marine Series features a weather-tight enclosure that clicks and locks into a robust quick-release mount.
What’s in the Box
- Weatherproof enclosure 2. Grab-N-Go Boat Mount 3. Molded Screen Cover to protect screen when not used 4. Rubber gaskets to fit iPads 2-3 and iPad Air
Coming Summer 2014 iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air Weatherproof Enclosure + Rugged Protection + Versatile Mounting Options
Featuring a molded hard polycarbonate plastic shell with a shock-absorbent silicone inner layer for dual-layer protection. The lesser-cost silicone layer, or “gasket”, is the part that could be swapped for either iPad Air or iPad 3-4 parts.
Robust Versatility in a Sleek Portable Design .
- Complete security for the iPad, including Grab-N-Go Boat Mount
- A weather-tight enclosure that clicks and locks into a robust quick-release mount.
- Dual material construction for multiple layers of shock absorption
- Rubber gaskets to fit iPads 2-3 and iPad Air.
- Molded Screen Cover to protect screen when not used.