villageLittle Wonder LWM 160 LWM 200 from Village Marine. If you are looking for a small reliable 12 volt watermaker the Little Wonder series is very popular.
Modular Little Wonder water makers are useful for cruising sail boats where space is limited.
LWM-160 starting at Starting at: $4,252.50 produces 7GPH, 12/24 VDC.
The Little Wonder series include
- 12 or 24 volt models available in both models • 160 Series – Gallons/Hour 7.0, 200 Series – Gallons/hour 8.3, • 160 Series – Current draw 13 amps at 12vdc, 7 amps at 24vdc, • 200 Series – Current draw 17 amps at 12vdc, 9 amps at 24vdc, • 160 Series – Weight 67 pounds (Framed), 49 pounds (Modular), • 200 Series – Weight 69 pounds (Framed), 51 pounds (Modular),
Whisper quiet operation Industry standard sized membrane easily replaceable Extended cruising kit available
Village Marine’s Description
- Raw Water Boost Pump provides extra feed pressure.
- Village Marine Tecs Exclusive Titanium High Pressure Pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water envi-ronment and designed for maximum efficiency produc-ing more water with less battery power. (Titanium manifold guaranteed for life).
- Adjustable 316 SS Pressure Regulating Valve provides constant pressure. No fluctuating pressure and lownoise.
- Product Flowmeter to monitor gallons per hour of product water being produced.
- 316 SS, Glycerine Filled High Pressure Gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
- Easy to operate High Pressure Bypass Valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to R.O.
- Supplied with Cleaning and Preservative Chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a Spare Pre-filter Cartridge.
- 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
- Internal Circuit Breaker for electrical production.
- Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membranes, with a 3- year pro-rated warranty.
- Manual Fresh Water Flush.
- Product Sample Valve.
- Cleaning Valve