Ventus boot by Sperry. Sailing boots are great, they keep your feet warm and dry when they do the job properly. However getting them on can be a chore. Tight fitting boots reduce the amount your foot moves inside the boot. This in turn increases your footing and hence grip on the deck, but tight boots take longer to get on.
The Sperry Top-Sider Ventus Boot has a unique buckle and Velcro system to pull the boot tight around your foot and calf. This is more like a ski boot which also relies on a tight fit to transfer foot movement to the ski. With a tight fit your foot movements can greatly increase your safe movement around the deck.
Features of the ventus boot include waterproof construction, a removable full length EVA footbed with anti-microbial treatment and a non-marking rubber outsole with Quadro-Grip multi directional Wave-Siping.
Mens Ventus Boot
- Hydro-Grip Rubber Traction Compound for the Ultimate Performance Traction Outsole
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Quadro-Grip Multi Directional Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate
- Wet/Dry Traction
- Waterproof Construction that Keeps Feet Dry in Wet Conditions
- Hydrophobic Meshes and Lining with Quick Drying Breathability and Water Compatibility
- Lightweight PU Midsole hat Provides Superior Under Foot Comfort
- Removable Full Length EVA Footbed with Anti-Microbial Treatment that Increases Comfort and Reduces Odors